I am skeptical about buying a netbook rather than a traditional laptop for my wife to use at home. Man I’m glad to have snatched from the additional $ 100.00 on other netbooks good. This thing is powerful! About the only difference between these two years old netbook and laptop technology, the optical drive is missing on the other hand, unlike many netbooks are loaded with Windows 7 Premium instead of the starter (a big problem in d other netbooks). 

Another, more dynamite in this netbook is included HDMI port to connect your computer directly to an HDTV and watch Hulu, Amazon, on demand, Netflix, or other streaming broadcasts. The laptop is as fast as any other medium of the laptop online, which makes it extremely fast for a netbook.
The keyboard takes me about 20 minutes getting used to, and although some review sites give the buttons inches tall, they are well after using it for a while. If I use this netbook at a desk, I’m probably on the hook a wireless mouse.
The battery has lasted 5 1 / 2 hour for the Internet and word processing.
Then I ran itunes, MS Word, Firefox, and some other small programs on the computer had no difficulty with a time delay. startup time is a little slower than I would, but as no complaint was a netbook. As I said, I feel like it performs well as a new laptop a few years ago.
The weight is ideal for around the house that my wife during the day is a new-born. It is very thin and very lightweight.
I had no trouble scrolling when viewing Web sites – I have yet to encounter one who has to scroll horizontally.
If you are looking for a netbook, but repelled by small keyboards, slow response time, screens something small, and can spend a little bit is my favorite netbook many essays that I have time and playing with a Best Buy and Wal-Mart.